Grow Your Profits Through Data Analytics and Data Modelling
This unit covers data extraction and analysis using software and business intelligence tools to extract financial and non-financial information. Upon completion of this course, learners is able to analyse business data effectively so as to help organizations to make actionable business decisions.
1. Understand data management cycle to better handle information the organisation works with.
2. Generate reports on trends and identify potential risks that affect organisation’s productivity.
3. Collect appropriate data for analysis in an effective and efficient manner.
4. Extract and validate data to ensure data accuracy and reliability.
5. Identify trends and patterns across multiple datasets.
6. Analyse data to derive insights and help organisation to make actionable business decisions 7. Evaluate the effectiveness of data analysis methods and approaches.
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted to those who are currently working in Sales, Marketing, HR and/or Finance departments with little or no prior experience in data analytics but are interested to upgrade their knowledge and skills in this aspect to be able to extract and analyse financial and non-financial information to derive business insights.
Application Fee: S$53.50 -Waived-
Course Fee: S$1,600
|Course Fee After Subsidy|
|Self-Sponsored||Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents||$1,240|
SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
For Singapore Citizens, and 40 years or older
|*For self-sponsored Singapore Citizens age 25 and above, SkillsFuture Credit can be used on top of existing course subsidy.|
|Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents||$400|
Workfare Skills Support Scheme (WSS)
For Singapore Citizens, 35 years or older; and Salary ≤ $2,300 per month
|* Grant amount indicated here does not include absentee payroll (AP) funding as this is dependent on the trainee’s hourly basic salary.|